Locum Tenens Urology Job Unknown, IL
Posted by CompHealth
An Illinois-based facility is currently seeking a urologist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is clinic and call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. You will need to have an active IL state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new IL license before this assignment begins; any interested physician can apply.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Procedures: Robot available
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.