Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job MO
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Missouri seeks a hospitalist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment requires no procedures. The assignment schedule is 7 on, 7 off, with call, and the physician will see 15 to 16 patients per day typically. You must be board certified or board eligible with a current MO state license.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 7 on, 7 off
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 - 16 patients per day
- Procedures: No procedures required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.