Permanent Internal Medicine Job Newport, VT
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation with an RVU-based incentive plan. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, flexible spending plan, 35 days of PTO available, 5 days of CME plus stipend, relocation assistance, a sign-on, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, a 403(b) retirement plan with matching, after 2 years an additional contribution 457(b) tax deferred plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy a lakeside lifestyle in a small community that offers the best of Vermont right outside your door. There are cozy inns to visit, exquisite eateries to dine in, wonderful festivals to attend, and world-class ski resorts to enjoy.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other internal medicine jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call Tina Oko directly at 203.663.9372 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2667296.
- Up to $20K/year of loan repayment assistance for 6 years
- $20K sign-on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package with 35 days of PTO Available
- Additional hospitalist shifts available for extra income
- Monday to Friday schedule
- 1:6 phone-only call
- Join several physicians with PAs and FNPs
- Will consider residents
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.