Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Johnstown, PA
Posted by CompHealth
A Pennsylvania facility needs a locum tenens anesthesiologist to provide coverage while they recruit for a permanent placement. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3 pm and with call. The ideal physician is board certified with current ACLS, BLS, and PALS certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active PA medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active PA license obtain one before the assignment.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active PA state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS, BLS, PALS
- Procedures: General, spinal, OB, regional, neuro, ortho
- 100% own cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.