Permanent Pediatrics Job Laporte, IN
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus a bonus productivity plan. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits with physician contribution, paid life insurance, paid short- and long-term disability, 2 weeks of vacation in year 1, holidays and 5 sick days, 5 days of CME and stipend after year 1, possible relocation assistance and a sign-on bonus, a 401(k) retirement plan, and federal tort malpractice coverage. You may receive up to $50K to repay medical student loans in exchange for a 2-year commitment to work at this NHSC loan repayment approved site.
Come practice in LaPorte with historic neighborhoods, a Quaker barn, and refreshing lakes. La Porte is only a 1-hour drive to the Chicago Loop and is within a 1-day drive of half the population in the country.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call or email Ashley Sanderson at 954.837.2676 or firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job #2667369.
- Join a well-established health center
- 100% outpatient position
- No weekend hours
- Light call schedule, nurse triage
- Competitive compensation package
- NHSC student loan repayment site
- Full benefits package includes medical/dental/vision, malpractice with tail, and a 401(k)
- Contact Ashley Sanderson at CompHealth for details and mention job #2667369
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.