Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Palmdale, CA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in California that needs a critical care physician to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is for 12-hour shifts and you will see 35 patients per day on average, shared with another physician. The covering physician must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active CA medical license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new CA medical license.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour shifts
- Caseload: 35 patients per day, shared with another physician
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.