Permanent Hospitalist Job Philadelphia, PA
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation and up to $25K in quality and bonus incentives. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this community that is fast becoming one of the most sought-after locations in the state. It is pedestrian friendly, offering a fantastic quality of life and a reasonable cost of living.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2667390.
- Premier hospital system in the Philadelphia area
- Block day schedule of 7 on/7 off with shifts from 7am to 7pm
- Reasonable 10 patient census and 1 to 2 admissions per shift
- No ICU and procedures
- No supervision but some IM residents, medical students, and NP students occasionally rotate
- Hospital-employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Live in a city that offers a variety of attractions, culture, and entertainment
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.