Permanent ObGyn Job Danville, PA
In addition to a competitive compensation, you will also be offered medical and dental benefits, voluntary vision, life insurance/disability, relocation assistance, a forgivable sign-on bonus, 15 days of CME and $3.5K stipend, several retirement plan options, and occurrence malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this small Pennsylvania town where the outdoor activities are endless, the cost of living is affordable, and the people are sincere and friendly. You may be surprised how little time it takes to adjust to the peace of mind that comes with such a quality-of-life move to the country. It is also just 45 minutes from Harrisburg, PA.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Lee Bradford at 203.663.9359 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667398.
- Possible loan repayment
- Forgivable sign-on bonus
- Full benefits offered
- 2 positions available due to growth
- 8, 24-hour shifts per month
- Hospitals average 2.5K deliveries per year
- Split time between 2 locations
- Academic affiliation
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.