Locum Tenens Oncology Job Unknown, NC
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens medical oncology opportunity is now available in North Carolina. The ideal physician is comfortable with supervising the administration of chemotherapy treatments and has an active NC state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm and you will see 15 to 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active NC state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Thursday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 15 - 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Supervision of chemotherapy treatments
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.