Permanent Family Practice Job Grand Junction, CO
This opportunity has a competitive salary based on experience. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan with match. Loan repayment program available with an HPSA score of 20.
You will enjoy working in Grand Junction. It is a city in Colorado's Western Slope region and is known as the hub of Colorado's wine country. The Colorado River State Park offers river access, lakes, biking trails, and wildlife. There are also stunning golf courses whose green fairways are juxtaposed against the craggy Redland desert.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please call Shari Berman at 203.663.9370 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2667429.
- HPSA score of 20 for student loan repayment
- Salary will be based on experience
- Full-time opportunity, will consider 32 to 39 hours a week
- Clinic is open Monday through Friday
- Outpatient responsibilities only
- Joining 3 other physicians
- Must be board certified with at least 1 year of experience
- Located in Colorado's Western Slope region
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.