Full Time Family Practice Job Alamogordo, NM
You will receive a competitive compensation package bonuses, a $20K sign-on bonus, and relocation assistance. You will also be provided with health/dental/vision for you and your family, 5 days of CME and $5K stipend, 403(b) and 401(k) retirement plans, 31 days of PTO that includes holidays, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in this city that offers a small-town atmosphere, but with all the conveniences of a much larger metro area. This is a great family community with excellent schools and recreational activities for the whole family.
At CompHealth, we're experts at matching you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you'll be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our providers and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, call Eileen Schreck directly at 203.663.9333 or send your CV and references to eileen.schreck@compHealth.com. Refer to job number 2667458.
- Loan repayment available
- Competitive base salary plus RVU productivity bonus
- Medical, dental, and vision for you and your family
- Residency program at a hospital
- Monday to Friday from 8 am to 5 pm
- Average 20 to 25 patients per day
- Board certified or board eligible
- H-1B and J-1 visa can be sponsored
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.