Permanent Primary Care Job Moses Lake, WA
Washington- Nurse Practitioner
General Surgery - No Call
Student Loan Repayment - No State Income Tax
It’s the kind of place where you can comfortably juggle a practice with a kid’s baseball game or concert, and run several errands at lunchtime.
- Highly competitive salary
- Join a large multi-specialty group of over 300 physicians
- Choose between a 4 or 5 day work week
- No call or rounding required
- 6-8 cases per week
- Student loan repayment
- Comprehensive and generous benefits, including health insurance, considerable days off, sign on bonus and relocation assistance
- 401k with matching and profit sharing
- Job Requirements: Physician with MD/DO degree – Board Certified or TRULY Board Eligible with a valid medical license
- Position is not J1 or H1B visa eligible
In the heart of the state, a four-season playground awaits you...Whether you’re wanting to get away from it all for a weekend or a lifetime, it’s all here!
- World class outdoor activities in your backyard
- Access to Seattle
- 300+ days of sunshine each year
- With 139 lakes, this is a boating, fishing and bird hunting paradise.
- Wide-open spaces with some of the state's most spectacular mountain ranges and rolling hills
- You can forget about high crime, traffic jams, and schools out of touch with kids and parents.
- Affordable housing and excellent schools
- No state income tax
Job ID: NP/PA 501628
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.