Permanent Hospitalist Job DC Area, VA
alarm 4 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
Further your career as a full-time nocturnist making a positive difference with TeamHealth's established team at Sentara Northern Virginia Medical Center, located about 30 minutes south of Washington, D.C. This position offers a block schedule and a seven on/ seven off model for our physicians. We ask that candidates be board certified or board eligible in internal medicine to apply. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals who share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospitalists who provide the best for their patients. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! You'll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation's leading integrated healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including tiered options for health, vision and dental coverage, 401(k) and SERP, paid time off, paid malpractice insurance with tail coverage, and additional insurance coverage options
- TeamHealth paid long-term disability coverage and life insurance
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Leadership and growth opportunities to further your career
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.