Permanent Hospitalist Job Glasgow, KY
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth has a new excellent full-time opportunity for a physician to lead our Hospitalist team as a Medical Director at T.J. Samson Community Hospital, the flagship hospital of TJ Regional Health. T.J. Samson Community Hospital is located in Glasgow Kentucky, about 30 minutes from Bowling Green and 90 minutes from both Louisville and Nashville. This opening includes a sign-on bonus and relocation incentives. Make a positive difference working in a rural setting at this 124-bed community hospital. There is a family practice residency program, a 10-bed open ICU, with critical care backup and no procedures required. The daily census is 18 patient encounters. Enjoy excellent compensation and paid malpractice and tail coverage. Join a community of thousands of hospital medicine professionals to share and shape best practices. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospitalists who provide the best for their patients. As a TeamHealth leader you'll be able to advocate for patients, peers and nursing colleagues thereby increasing job satisfaction and fostering a strong culture of collaboration and connection. Our leadership openings pave the way for you to further your abilities as you grow into administrative responsibilities. You'll influence processes that improve efficiency and outcomes for patient care teams, which ultimately benefits the community and allows it to thrive. TeamHealth is one of the nation's leading healthcare organizations that specializes in hospital medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our clinician teams so that you can do what you do best. We are proud to be one of the largest integrated healthcare providers in the nation.
- Comprehensive benefits package including health, dental, vision, life, long-term & short-term disability options, paid time off and more
- Paid malpractice and tail coverage
- Access to TeamHealth's clinician wellness program and referral program
- Sign on bonus and relocation incentives
- Practice with confidence as a member of TeamHealth's national Patient Safety Organization
- Stability of a respected industry leader
- Access to leadership development programs such as Leadership Education and Development (LEAD), Coach Development Academy (CDA), Women in Leadership (WIL), and the National Medical Leadership Conference (NMLC)
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.