Full Time Hospitalist Job East Orange, NJ
East Orange, NJ
alarm 6 days ago
Posted by TeamHealth
Employer Team Health
TeamHealth is actively interviewing board certified/board eligible internal medicine trained physicians and family medicine trained physicians with hospitalist experience for our Hospitalist practice working full-time day shifts at East Orange General Hospital in East Orange, New Jersey. See an average of 18 patients a day. Intensivists are on staff during the day. There are no procedures, no codes or RRT responsibility. In joining TeamHealth, you become part of one of our nation?s leading integrated health care organizations that specializes in hospitalist medicine. For more than four decades, we have honed every aspect needed to support our physician teams so that you can do what you do best. You?ll also have all the benefits of our powerful national network with rigorous risk management to feel confident in your work. We harness a nationwide collection of tools, clinical resources and collective knowledge for our hospitalists who provide the best for their patients. Our leaders are some of the best in the country! You?ll be able to learn and grow alongside the best, with mentors, education and avenues for professional development that feed into your career path at TeamHealth. We welcome the opportunity to share more information with you and learn about what you seek in a position. Please email or call if you or someone you know may have interest in joining a great group.
- Day shifts only
- Compensation: Strong hourly rate with wRVU based quarterly bonus
- Average of 18 patients/day
- Intensivist on staff during the day
- No procedures
- No codes or RRT responsibility
- Comprehensive benefits include: fully paid malpractice insurance (with tail), health, dental, vision, short-term & long-term disability insurance, 401K, SERP, and concierge service
- Further your career potential by growing into local, regional, and national leadership as part of TeamHealth?s 19,000 practicing clinicians across the U.S.
- Customized Society of Hospital Medicine (SHM) membership with access to CME, exclusive access to educational resources, professional development opportunities, live events and a dynamic online community of hospitalists who actively shape and improve the practice of hospital medicine
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.