Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job Unknown, WI
A Wisconsin facility has an opening for temporary pulmonology/critical care medicine coverage. The work schedule is 8-hour shifts on weekdays. Duties for this role include the full scope of pulmonology/critical care procedures and clinic duties, and volumes range from 12 to 16 patients per day. This client is accepting candidates who are board certified or board eligible. Additionally, candidates should have an ACLS certification. One of the benefits of the Weatherby experience is our assistance with the hospital privileging process. Well-qualified candidates are eligible to receive licensing assistance. If you are interested, call Weatherby and connect with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- 8-hour shifts on weekdays
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Full scope of pulmonology/critical care including clinic duties
- 12 - 16 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.