Locum Tenens Critical Care Job Unknown, VA
Weatherby is looking to fill a new position available in Virginia with a qualified critical care medicine physician. The work schedule will be 12-hour day and night shifts. Duties include central lines, tubes, and intubations. This facility has a strong support staff available. Board certified or board eligible candidates are needed for this role. Due to time constraints, only VA-licensed applicants will be accepted. If needed, our licensing team can assist you with obtaining the necessary state license. Weatherby has a dedicated team to help quickly process and complete all hospital privileging paperwork. If this opportunity sounds right for you, speak with a Weatherby consultant today.
- 12-hour day and night shifts
- VA license required
- Board certified or eligible
- Central lines, tubes, and intubation duties
- ACLS certification
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.