Permanent Gastroenterology Job Granbury, TX
This position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives for excellent income potential. You will also be offered student loan repayment assistance, malpractice insurance, CME allowance, and a generous relocation allowance/sign-on bonus.
Come live and work by beautiful Lake Granbury where many people are moving for its wonderful quality of life. With area lakes and many parks, recreational opportunities are abundant. Lake Granbury sits right in the heart of Granbury. Lake Granbury is 1 of the 3 lakes that was formed by damming the Brazos River. Grab your pole and go fishing at 1 of the many public fishing piers, or pitch a tent at 1 of the many camping areas.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Timothy McLean at 954.837.2767 or send your CV to email@example.com and refer to job 2666766.
- Join 1 other GI and a nurse practitioner in a well-established gastroenterology program
- Advanced procedures are preferred
- Take over an existing practice of a retiring physician
- Employed by 1 of the largest healthcare systems for financial stability
- Salary plus RVU production for excellent income potential
- Full benefits, PTO, retirement with matching, and more
- Safe neighborhoods and family-friendly environment with great local schools
- Granbury is an upscale lakeside community located just 35 miles southwest of Fort Worth
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.