Locum Tenens Cardiology Job Urbana, IL
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens cardiology opportunity is now available in Illinois. The ideal physician is comfortable with echo, nuclear, cardioversion, and TEE procedures and has an active IL state license. The assignment schedule is 8 am - 5 pm and you will see 16 to 20 patients per day on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have current ACLS and BLS certification.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: 8 am to 5 pm
- Caseload: 16 to 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Procedures: Echo, nuclear, cardioversion, and TEE
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.