Permanent Pediatrics Job Worcester, MA
In addition to a competitive salary, you will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, a flexible spending account, long- and short-term disability, 4 weeks of vacation, 8 holidays, 1 week of CME with stipend, paid licensing and medical dues, relocation package, a 403(b) retirement plan with matching, and federal tort malpractice coverage.
Come live and practice in central Massachusetts in the heart of New England. The richness of this region is found in its exceptional restaurants, cultural institutions and performing arts centers, as well as family focused attractions and activities. It is an hour drive to Boston MA, Hartford CT, and the ski slopes of Vermont.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, please call or text Sean Doton at 954.837.2667 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. All inquiries are confidential. Refer to job number 2666926.
- NHSC loan forgiveness site
- Federal tort malpractice coverage
- 50-50 mix of administrative and clinical duties
- 100% outpatient position
- 4- or 5-day workweek
- Must have at least 2 years of leadership experience
- Spanish, Portuguese, or Arabic speakers would be a plus
- Located 45 minutes from Boston
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.