Locum Tenens Neurology Job Logan, WV
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A locum tenens neurology opportunity is now available in West Virginia. No procedures required. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and the physician will see 20 patients per day on average. You need to have an active WV state license for this assignment.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- License: Active WV state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 20 patients per day
- Procedures: No required procedures
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.