Full Time Internal Medicine Job Florence, AL
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation that will be based on experience plus wRVU and quality bonuses. You will also receive loan repayment assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in northwest Alabama. This is an attractive riverfront town with a variety of golf courses, museums, art galleries, theater groups, and a fascinating music history. You will be able to live in a house on the bluffs overlooking the river or a historic home downtown.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666959.
- Base salary plus wRVU production and quality bonuses
- Loan repayment available
- Hospital-employed position
- Outpatient and traditional practice settings
- Monday through Friday with possible 4-day workweek
- J-1 and H-1B visa holders can be supported
- Strong need for additional PC physicians in the community
- Located in a lakefront community
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.