Permanent ObGyn Job Wakefield, RI
This employed opportunity has a competitive salary plus productivity and quality bonuses. You will also be offered loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 30 days of PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, $5K CME stipend, a retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Wakefield is a village that is centrally located to all of Rhode Island's beaches, ranging from Misquamicut beach on the western edge of the state to Second Beach in Newport. Wakefield is home to 3 of the most beautiful beaches in the state. There are numerous tourist destinations within driving distance, including the mansions of Newport, the aquarium and seaport at Mystic, the world's largest casino, and a ferry connecting to the breathtaking beauty of Block Island.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666975.
- Base salary plus productivity and quality bonuses
- Loan repayment available
- Malpractice with tail coverage
- Will work in satellite offices
- 1:5 call schedule
- Robotics training welcomed, not required
- Must be board certified
- Rhode Island offers numerous beaches, bays, and inlets
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.