Permanent Hospitalist Job Philadelphia, PA
In addition to a competitive compensation and up to $25K in quality and bonus incentives, you will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Some physicians choose to live in the city for the ease and convenience, but Philadelphia's suburbs do not lack entertainment opportunities. Some of the best restaurants are located just a few minutes away from Center City, and the surrounding areas are home to many smaller clubs, bars, bookstores, and coffee houses.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job # 2667025.
- Premier hospital system in downtown Philadelphia
- Block schedule of 7 on, 7 off with shifts from 7 pm to 7 am
- Night volume is an average of 2 admissions and 3 to 4 consults
- No ICU or procedures required
- Internal medicine or family practice physicians, including 2021 residents
- No supervision of residents
- Hospital-employed position with a competitive salary, incentives, and full benefits package
- Live and practice right in Philadelphia
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.