Full Time Family Practice Job Lake Havasu City, AZ
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package. You will also be offered loan repayment assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come work in this resort city on the border of Arizona and California. You will find plenty of recreational activities here including sandy lake beaches, fishing, boating, and more. The weather is pleasant and there are plenty of events, great eateries, and a strong tourism draw. You will have easy access to San Diego, CA and Las Vegas, NV and live in a recreational paradise.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, contact Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2667026.
- Competitive compensation package
- Loan repayment assistance, sign-on bonis, and relocation assistance
- Provide leadership and guidance to program
- Experienced in clinical, educational, and administrative settings preferred
- Demonstrated ability as a clinician and educator
- Lead and mentor faculty physicians
- Lake Havasu City blends a small community charm and quality of life
- Close proximity Phoenix, Las Vegas, and Los Angeles
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.