Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job Unknown, GA
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Georgia needs a locum tenens hospitalist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule includes day and evening shifts and you will see an average of 18 to 20 patients per day. The ideal candidate has an active GA state license, and is board certified or board eligible.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active GA state license needed
- Schedule: Day and night shifts
- Caseload: 18 to 20 patients per day
- Procedures: Lines preferred, but not necessary
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.