Full Time Rheumatology Job Spokane, WA
In this position you will:
- Treat arthritis, autoimmune diseases, pain disorders affecting joints, and osteoporosis.
- Treat related types of diseases, including rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, lupus, gout, back pain, tendinitis, and osteoporosis.
- Treat soft tissue problems related to musculoskeletal systems and sports-related soft tissue disorders.
- Diagnose diseases of the joints.
- Study signs and symptoms of rheumatic disease and evaluate effects on patients.
- Design customized and individualized treatments, depending on a patients condition or disease.
- Study and gauge results of a patients lab tests. Uses technologies and tools including radiographs, MRIs, and ultrasound as necessary.
- Qualifications: Required qualifications for this position include:
- Medical Degree (MD) in Medicine.
- Completion of ACGME-accredited fellowship in Rheumatology.
- Current Washington State medical license. We offer:
- Were good at what we do and enjoy working together.
- Autonomy and respect from day one
- An environment that is scrappy, flexible, and values tenacity
- Great pay
- Generous vacation, benefits, flexible work, and matched 403b
- The best tools money can buy What else: Youll be surrounded by a team of people who have transformed industries and have come to Providence to transform health care delivery. You will have the best of both worlds- the exhilaration of an incubation organization paired with the resources and security of an industry healthcare leader. What drives us: As employees of Providence Health & Services - Washington, we passionately serve the people of our community. We are dedicated to removing obstacles that limit access to quality health care and enabling people to live healthier lives. We offer a full comprehensive range of benefits - see our website for details http://www.providenceiscalling.jobs/rewards-benefits/ Our Mission As expressions of Gods healing love, witnessed through the ministry of Jesus, we are steadfast in serving all, especially those who are poor and vulnerable. About Us Providence Health & Services is a not-for-profit Catholic network of hospitals, care centers, health plans, physicians, clinics, home health care and services guided by a Mission of caring the Sisters of Providence began over 160 years ago. Providence is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Providence does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, disability, veteran, military status, religion, age, creed, national origin, sexual identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, genetic information, or any other basis prohibited by local, state, or federal law.
Where Youll Work
Providence Medical Group - Eastern Washington is a physician-led network of more than 700 primary and specialty care providers in clinic locations across Spokane and Stevens counties. Offering patient-centered care, Providence Medical Group partners with some of the regions most advanced hospitals, including Providence Sacred Heart Medical Center & Childrens Hospital, Providence Holy Family Hospital, Providence Mount Carmel Hospital and Providence St. Josephs Hospital.
Where Youll Live
Spokane, in eastern Washington, offers a high quality of life to its 208,000 residents, with some of the nations cleanest air and water, responsible development and a mild, four-season climate. Its affordable housing, growing arts and theater community and excellent higher education campuses make it a prime destination for families and working professionals. Outdoor enthusiasts relish Spokanes prime location, with over 60 miles of biking and hiking trails, exceptional skiing and whitewater rafting.
Who Youll Work For
Providence is a nationally recognized, comprehensive health care organization spanning seven states with a universal mission to provide compassionate care to all who need its services, especially the poor and vulnerable. Its 119,000-plus caregivers/employees serve in 51 hospitals, more than 800 clinics and a comprehensive range of health and social services. Providence: one name, one family, one extraordinary health system.
Equal Opportunity Employer including disability/veteran
Job ID Number: 13501
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.