Full Time Palliative Medicine Job Knoxville, TN
An existing palliative care program in Knoxville, Tennessee is seeking an experienced BC/BE Palliative Care physician for a full time, permanent, and employed Medical Director position. If you are a dynamic physician leader with an excellent track record, then this is the job for you!
- Expand existing Palliative Care program & further innovate an already successful transitional care program
- Oversee development/implementation of a new CMS Seriously Ill Population program
- Receive strong support from hospital administration, hospital medicine team, specialists, APPs, and a clinical team
- Interdisciplinary team to establish & implement plans of care for IP/OP services
- Supervise and mentor Palliative Care NPs
- Fellowship training is preferred but not required with experience
Offering a competitive salary with production bonus, plus excellent benefits to include annual CME stipend, relocation allowance, 401K matching, malpractice, medical, dental and vision, disability & life insurance and more.
Located on the Tennessee River with the Great Smoky Mountains as a backdrop, Knoxville is an incredible combination of big city excitement and small town southern charm. Home to the University of Tennessee and a vibrant downtown area with revitalized neighborhoods, Knoxville is a regional hub for nightlife and entertainment, especially in its Old City. Knoxville is also an excellent choice for families, with outstanding public schools and private K-12 schools. Our cost of living is 15% below the national average and Tennessee does not have a state income tax.
*** NO VISA ASSISTANCE ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.