Permanent Critical Care Job Detroit, MI
Currently seeking a Nocturnist to cover ICU patients. We offer an environment of engagement, where both individual and team contributions are encouraged and rewarded.
- 400 bed, non-profit, acute care hospital
- Established team of 16 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- Codes run by Senior ICU House Officer for SICU and NTICU
- Nocturnist will provide coverage for open ICU; Procedures are required
- Internal medicine board certification or critical care fellowship, ACLS, and 2+ years of experience required
- Part-time option available
- Earn base salary and attain incentive-based rewards based upon performance
- Access to our proprietary learning platform for continuing education, and professional development with convenient online and in-person educational courses, including CME
- Secure your future via Path to Partnership track
Location & Lifestyle
The City of Grand Blanc is located in southeast Genesee County 10 miles south of Flint and 60 miles north of Detroit. Our school system is one of the best in the State of Michigan. Opportunities for shopping and dining are available in the City, as well as medical and dental facilities. Churches of all denominations are present throughout the area. Bus, train, and air transportation are easily accessible. The name ?Grand Blanc? is synonymous with ?Golf?! Located within the Grand Blanc community are many fine public and private golf courses. Warwick Hills Country Club, situated just south of the City limits, was host to the annual Buick Open Golf Tournament, the first corporate-sponsored PGA tour and the only PGA tour event held in the State of Michigan, for 50 years. Grand Blanc, priding itself on its small-town atmosphere and friendliness, is an excellent community in which to work and live.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.