Full Time Hospitalist Job MI
Hiring Hospitalists - Sanctuary of the Great Lakes
We are currently hiring Hospitalists in an active community on the shores of Lake Huron.
- 139-bed, non-profit, acute care hospital
- Established team of 8 physicians, 2 advanced practitioners, and a clinical performance nurse
- 9-bed, open ICU beds with excellent sub-specialty back-up
- Must be able to run codes and be comfortable with rapid response calls; central lines, intubations, and vent management required
- ACLS board certification with 2 years of hospitalist experience required
- Offering: TOP TIER compensation plan, generous benefit package, incentive based rewards and partnership
Alpena, known as the Sanctuary of the Great Lakes and located on the shores of Lake Huron, is an active and engaging community known for its outdoor activities and laid-back lifestyle. Excellent housing options vary from historical homes to the privacy of rustic settings with shopping & recreational opportunities nearby. Outdoor life is the name of the game ? hiking, biking, and kayaking, canoeing, camping, hunting and fishing, and shipwreck tours are within minutes. Recreational and leisure activities for the entire family. Museums, historic landmarks, golf courses, festivals, and endless year-round events offer the sort of lifestyle a family would want.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.