Permanent Endocrinology Job Western Wisconsin Seeks Endocrinologist, WI
Successful candidate will join six endocrinologists in one of nation's largest multi-specialty group network covering 19 counties.
- Practice consists of trained nurse practitioners, CDE RN, ADA recognized diabetes education program.
- Active teaching program including IM residents, medical and PA students, and ongoing clinical trials opportunities available.
- This employed position includes attractive base salary, production bonuses, possible fellowship stipend.
- Comprehensive benefits to include malpractice, health, life, dental, vision, disability, pension plan, vacation/CME w/ expenses, relocation, and more.
- Must be BC/BE, both experienced candidates and upcoming grads welcome to apply.
La Crosse has a local population of 120,000, with service area of 600,000. It is located two hours to Madison and 3 hours to Milwaukee and Minneapolis/St. Paul for national airports and major metro cultural amenities. Enjoy a balanced lifestyle in the exquisite Upper Mississippi River Valley and beautiful bluff country of Southwestern Wisconsin.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.