Full Time Rheumatology Job AZ
- Experienced Rheumatologist needed to establish new practice in existing Oncology clinic.
- Current office staff consists of MA, LPN, RN, and a PA with Rheumatology experience excited to have Specialist join them.
- Clinic hours are 8-5, M-F, outpatient setting.
- Call via phone consults only.
- Infusion suite on site.
- Full lab on site.
- Employed position includes generous base salary ($275-350K DOE), production bonuses.
- Compensation package includes malpractice, health, 401K pension plan, 25 days PTO/CME with expenses, relocation.
- Must be BC/BE; experienced candidates encouraged to apply.
- Arizona licensed or in process would be a plus.
This community has a local population of 70,000, with a draw area of 200,000. Located in the scenic high desert of northwest Arizona, this community has beautiful year-round weather with easy access to mountain sports and water recreation. Ideally located just two hours south of Las Vegas, it is also only a few hours' drive to professional sporting events and shopping in Phoenix or to the beaches of southern California.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.