A private radiology group 1-hour from Nashville, TN is seeking a BC/BE Interventional or General Radiologist with a strong procedure background for a full-time and permanent position. Incoming physician will be busy immediately!
- Join a respected private practice in Bowling Green, KY
- 11pm-7am covered remotely by teleradiology
- (1) One call weekend every (6) six weeks
- Should be comfortable reading a min of 100-125 studies when on call
- Practice a mixture of nonvascular IR and general radiology
- General radiology includes x-ray, fluoroscopy, CT, US, MRI, and nuclear medicine
- Nonvascular interventional procedures include US and CT guided biopsies, abscess drains, chest tubes, nephrostomy tubes, biliary drains/cholecystostomy, PICC lines, lumbar punctures, myelography, and arthrography
Physicians should have an unrestricted Kentucky medical license and American Board of Radiology certification. Fellowship training in interventional radiology is desired, but not required. If fellowship-trained, there is an opportunity to develop a high-end IR program.
Only 1 hour from Nashville, TN. Residents in Southcentral Kentucky enjoy a low cost of living and housing costs that are up to 30 percent lower than the national average.
*** NO VISA SPONSORSHIP ***
Contact: Neal Fenster