Permanent Radiology Job Diagnostic Radiologist to Join Private Group 1-hr from Nashville, TN, KY
A private practice 1-hour from Nashville is seeking a BC Radiologist with training/experience in diagnostic imaging for a full-time and permanent position. Ideal candidate can start by the end of March or early April of this year (2021).
- Join a respected private practice in Bowling Green, KY!
- 2nd shift position: 2pm-11pm. 11pm-7am covered remotely by teleradiology.
- Option to practice either onsite, offsite, or a mixture of both.
- Onsite responsibilities include x-ray, fluoroscopy, CT, US, MRI, and nuclear medicine.
- Offsite responsibilities include x-ray, CT, US, MRI, and nuclear medicine.
- Be busy immediately, as you will get to read at least 100-125 studies!
Candidate comfortable with nonvascular interventional procedures like lumbar punctures, myelography, and arthrography are encouraged to apply! Physician should have an unrestricted Kentucky medical license and American Board of Radiology certification. Diagnostic radiology fellowship training helpful, but not required.
*** NO J1 Visa Support ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.