Full Time Pulmonary-Critical Care Job CT
Join the largest and most comprehensive healthcare system in Connecticut. Advanced clinical care, quality, service, cost effectiveness and commitment to improving the health status of the community.
- Established and reputable practice
- 75/25 outpatient to inpatient critical care unit
- 3 weeks of outpatient to one week inpatient
- Flexible schedule to ensure work/life balance
- Leadership opportunities
- Academic opportunities
- Collegial and supportive environment
- Access to resources and specialists across the continuum of care
- Full suite of practice management services
- Employment model or Private practice models
- Competitive compensation with excellent benefit and retirement plans including a pension and matching 403B, significant time off to complete CME and allowance for paid programs; top-rated malpractice including tail coverage and more.
Located in beautiful coastal Connecticut in a family oriented community. Quick access to New York City and Boston. Theater, orchestra, museums, restaurants, and colleges surround this area.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.