Permanent Pediatrics Job Outpatient Pediatrics with Teaching Opportunities in Southwest MO, MO
A hospital employed physician group in Joplin, Missouri is seeking a Board Certified/Board Eligible Pediatrician for a full time, permanent, and employed position. Incoming physician will be part of a physician-driven, community-owned, not-for-profit full-service tertiary care center.
- Outpatient practice with 1:11 ratio inpatient call coverage with an evening nurse line
- Community health worker on-site
- 24-bed Level III NICU staffed by two Neonatologists and Neonatal NPs
- Teaching opportunities are available for local medical students and residents
- Robust professional support provided by the health system, including IT support, hiring, and billing/coding
- This is the only Children's Miracle Network Hospital in a 70-mile radius!
- Service area includes more than 450,000 residents from MO, KS, OK, & AR
- Health system is a designated National Health Service Corp (NHSC) site offering a loan repayment program to physicians who qualify
Offer a generous income guarantee followed by a WRVU production model -- with no cap on income, as well as an excellent benefits package including paid relocation, paid malpractice and tail coverage and annual CME allowance. Plus, residency stipend and start bonus options available.
Enjoy a low cost of living, supportive community, outdoor lifestyle, proximity to destination markets, and more. Come see what Joplin has to offer!
*** NO J1 VISA SUPPORT ***
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.