Locum Tenens Pediatric Surgery Job Unknown, MT
A new opportunity for a locum tenens pediatric general surgeon is now available in Montana. The facility needs a provider to work specific date blocks and 24-hour shifts. The locum tenens physician will have a caseload of 2 - 4 patients per day during rounding. Boards are not required for this role. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. A MT license is required for this role If you are seeking a new locum tenens opportunity, give us a call today to speak with Weatherby for details.
- Specific dates with clinic, surgery, and call
- MT license required
- Boards not required
- Bread and butter surgical cases
- 4 - 6 cases each OR day
- 2 - 4 patients rounding per day
- 1/2 clinic day per week
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.