Locum Tenens Hospitalist Job TX
A hospitalist is needed to provide coverage at a Texas medical facility. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 4 - 10 patients per night as part of a pool of nocturnists. The candidate will not have any supervisory responsibilities and will have the support of a NP and residency service. The ideal candidate will be board certified or board eligible. Candidates must have an active TX medical license in-hand. Candidates must have experience of code response procedures, and experience with open ICU practices are a plus. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Candidates must have active ACLS certification. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Nocturnist pool coverage
- 4 - 10 patients per night
- TX license required
- ACLS certified
- Code response knowledge is a must
- Open ICU practice knowledge a plus
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.