Locum Tenens Rheumatology Job Unknown, AR
alarm 3 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Arkansas needs a locum tenens rheumatologist provide coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm and no call. The ideal candidate has an active AR state license, and is board certified or board eligible. CompHealth can help physicians without a current ABBV STATE license obtain one.
Your personal CompHealth recruiter will help you find a variety of opportunities to choose from that fit your skills and meet your expectations.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AR state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm
- Call: No
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.