Full Time Endocrinology Job CT
This is a group where physicians are treated equally, with respect and rewarded. You will work in a modern and beautiful medical facility, enjoy an established referral base, and have extensive hospital support. Your schedule will be an easy 8 am to 5 pm, Monday through Friday workweek. This opportunity offers a chance to be busy from day 1 as there is already an existing patient base to inherit from an outgoing endocrinologist.
This partnership-track position offers a salary based on experience and training. You will be offered malpractice insurance with tail coverage, full family medical benefits, life insurance/disability, a 401(k) retirement plan, relocation assistance, 1 week of CME with stipend, and great vacation time.
The exceptional locale offers all kinds of activities, including outdoors, terrific shopping, with highly ranked public and private schools. The community boasts great art venues, fine dining, shopping, culture events, and remarkable museums.
Let your personal CompHealth consultant know what is important to you. We can connect you with opportunities in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you. CompHealth can also assist with your paperwork for a CT medical license.
To hear more details, please forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and follow up with a phone call or text message to Austyn at 801.930.3363. When you call, text, or email, please reference job #2666383.
- Weeking a well-trained endocrinologist to take over an existing patient base
- Opportunity to practice in a busy and lovely facility with partnership potential
- Become part of this mostly outpatient facility with internal and local referrals
- State-of-the-art medical facility with all necessary equipment in place for endocrinology
- Work in an environment where your work is valued and rewarded
- Huge referral base from facility and community to keep you busy
- Very quick and easy access into New York City and other close by cities
- Reside in this city with rich culture and some fine institutions and universities
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.