Full Time Internal Medicine Job FL
This opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, vacation/holidays, a sign-on bonus, long- and short-term disability, CME, a 403(b) retirement plan with 5% match, relocation assistance, and sovereign immunity malpractice coverage.
This area has 400 miles of navigable waterways and is experiencing tremendous growth. This will be a great place to put down roots and call home.
Let your CompHealth know what is important to you. We can connect you with jobs in the location, and with the perks, that are essential to you.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact Roberta Margolis directly at 203.663.9335 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job #2666505.
- Bring your love for teaching and mentoring to this program
- Join the IM faculty and have an academic appointment
- Focus is on inpatient medicine with some outpatient as well
- Work in a team with another faculty member, a hospitalist, and a resident
- Enjoy a very competitive salary, bonuses, and full benefits
- Live in 1 of Florida's most desirable cities, right on the coast
- Prefer some teaching experience and scholarly research or publishing
- Excellent support staff enhances your practice
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.