Full Time Radiology Job Madison, IN
This employed opportunity has an excellent earnings potential with an RVU model. You will be offered paid malpractice with tail coverage, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, 11 weeks of vacation, 40 hours of CME and $4K, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance. They also pay for all incidental expenses, including licensure, DEA, and CSR.
Located on the banks of the Ohio River in the historic and picturesque community of Madison, Indiana, the area provides an excellent living environment with affordable housing and land options, top-rated private and public schools, many churches and cultural facilities, friendly and safe neighborhoods, and a variety of options for the outdoor enthusiast. It is within an hour of Louisville, Kentucky, and two hours of both Cincinnati and Indianapolis.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact Francesca Bell at 954.616.2912 or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666513.
- Excellent earning potential and benefits
- 11 weeks of vacation
- Reputable hospital
- Collegial team environment
- Monday through Friday schedule
- Will review new graduates
- Practice and reside close by to metro locations
- Near Cincinnati, OH and Louisville, KY
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.