Permanent Pediatrics Job San Antonio, TX
This position offers a competitive salary of $200K plus a percentage of accounts receivable every quarter. You will also receive malpractice insurance, medical benefits, 100% paid dental plan, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, vacation/holidays, CME stipend, a fully funded pension plan, and relocation assistance. A stipend is also given for association fees, licensing, etc.
San Antonio is a city full of modern amenities. The city is also famous for its scenic River Walk, which makes getting around downtown a breeze. The River Walk's shaded pathways connect hundreds of shops, restaurants, hotels, historic landmarks, museums, and attractions.
At CompHealth, we are experts at matching you with the right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, contact John Skawinski at 954.837.2679 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666592.
- Base salary of $200K
- Pays a percentage of accounts receivable every quarter
- Large and established practice
- Opening a brand-new pediatric urgent care
- Office will be open 7 days a week
- Will work with 1 NP at first and alternate shifts
- Planning on adding pediatricians as volume increases
- Great metro location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.