Permanent Hospitalist Job Westchester, NY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with bonuses. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, CME time, and a retirement plan.
Westchester County is an area in the Hudson Valley north of New York City. The Hudson Highlands State Park Preserve includes the steep Breakneck Ridge Trail. Across the Hudson River, Bear Mountain State Park features hiking trails, the Trailside Museums & Zoo, and panoramic views from the top of Bear Mountain.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other hospitalist jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
If you're interested, then please send your CV to Lisa Goldstein at firstname.lastname@example.org and call 954.837.2674. Refer to job number 2347590.
- Competitive compensation with bonuses
- Large, established group
- 7 on/7 or 5 on/5 off off block schedule
- State-of-the-art facility with lots of subspecialty backup including intensivists
- Full slate of benefits
- No procedures
- Highly desirable area
- Excellent recreation, scenery, and a short drive to Manhattan
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.