Full Time Pediatrics Job Tallahassee, FL
This partnership-track/hospital-employed opportunity has a generous/competitive compensation with bonuses. You will be offered a sign-on bonus, malpractice insurance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
Called 'Silicon Valley South' for the proliferation of tech companies, Tallahassee's tree-lined streets and dignified architecture give the city a welcoming Southern feel. The city has a lower cost of living than the national average, access to the beach, and multiple universities.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, contact John Skawinski at 954.837.2679 or email your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2666613.
- Excellent compensation and benefits package
- Work in a brand new metabolic center
- State-of-the-art treatment center
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- Work alongside 1 other pediatric endocrinologist
- See an average of 12 patients per day
- Must be fellowship trained
- Live and work in a great Florida location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.