Permanent Neurosurgery Job Harrisburg, PA
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus incentive bonus. You will also be offered health insurance, life insurance/disability, PTO and paid holidays, relocation allowance, a sign-on bonus, professional dues and CME allowance, a 403(b) retirement plan with employer match, and medical malpractice insurance.
You will enjoy living and working in this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. There are 9 universities and graduate institutions in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Stephen Szygiel directly at 203.663.9371 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2666615.
- Competitive base salary plus incentive bonus
- Employed position with benefits
- Interest in both epilepsy and DBS required
- Development of a functional neurosurgery program
- Will also cover general neurosurgery
- Provide personalized patient care and demonstrate clinical outcomes
- Functional neurosurgery fellowship preferred
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.