Full Time Family Practice Job TX
This employed position offers a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will also receive medical benefits, PTO, relocation reimbursement, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, CME with stipend, a 401(k) retirement package, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living about an hour outside of Dallas in a community with an award-winning winery nearby, vibrant public art, and numerous live entertainment venues. The music scene ranges from a series of concerts by the Dallas Symphony to the latest up and coming artists from Austin. You will also enjoy the many annual festivals and events,
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If this sounds like your just-right job, please contact Roger McKenzie II directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com and refer to job number 2666619.
- 100% outpatient
- Monday through Friday
- Hospitalist team admits 24/7
- Built-in referral network
- Texas license required
- Strong benefits package
- Competitive salary
- Relocation assistance offered
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.