Permanent Hospitalist Job Unknown, WY
This hospital-employed position offers a competitive compensation and a commencement bonus. You will also receive relocation assistance, medical benefits, life insurance/disability, CME and licensure, loan repayment assistance, a retirement plan, and malpractice coverage.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, please reach out to Kim Constantin at 954.837.2659 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job # 2666682.
- Blocked schedule of 7 on, 7 off
- Open ICU, must be comfortable with intubation, CVP, arterial lines, etc
- Low volume
- Student loan repayment
- Experience strongly preferred
- Will look at residents with a strong comfort with procedures
- Competitive base salary package
- Commencement bonus
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.