Full Time Pediatric Intensive Job Harrisburg, PA
This employed position offers a salary based on experience and a retention bonus. They also offer medical/dental/vision benefits, relocation assistance, CME, vacation/holidays, a retirement plan, disability, and malpractice with tail coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this diverse eastern metropolitan area that has close access to an international airport, sporting events, ski resorts, and fine dining. There are 9 universities and graduate institutions in the immediate area, plus excellent public and private schools. The local mountain range provides great fishing, skiing, canoeing and kayaking, hiking, and biking.
CompHealth is 1 of the largest permanent and temporary staffing firms in America. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish.
If you are interested, call or text Amy Lewin at 954.837.2687 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2666704.
- Employed full-time position with benefits
- Salary is negotiable based on experience
- Experience required
- New state-of-the-art PICU
- Join 1 other pediatric critical care physician
- Pediatric hospitalist on staff 24/7
- Support and back up as needed virtually
- Location offers both rural and suburban living in central Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.