Permanent ObGyn Job Sylva, NC
This employed opportunity has a base salary plus wRVU production incentive and quality bonus. You will be offered medical benefits, vacation, medical debt assistance, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME allowance, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
The area is known for its wide array of readily accessible outdoor activities. The Tuckasegee River offers whitewater rafting for beginners and families, and is considered one of western North Carolina's best trout streams. Hiking and biking opportunities can be found throughout the region, as can a number of updated recreational parks and venues for physical activities and sports.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other OB/GYN jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2666718.
- Base salary plus wRVU production incentive
- Marketing and practice growth assistance
- Level ll nursery
- Join 3 OB/GYNs and 3 NMWs
- 1:4 call schedule
- NMWs take 1st call during the week
- Only work 1 weekend a month
- State-of-the-art family care center
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.