Permanent ObGyn Job Florence, SC
This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice.
You will enjoy living in the central portion of the state. The golf courses are exceptional, the weather is incomparable, and the beaches are only a short drive away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact Seth Fredericks directly at 203.663.9398 or email your CV and references to email@example.com. Refer to job number 2666719.
- In-house anesthesiologist
- On-site maternal-fetal medicine physician
- Backup available to hospitalist from OB/GYN ED call
- Hospitalist back-up to midwives and family practice physician
- Approximately 18 deliveries for physician per month
- Wonderful place to live with robust economy and low taxes
- Excellent weather all year
- Close to beaches and golf courses
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.